Friday, February 28, 2014

Day 3 - Charcoal Portrait Finished


"Do something for 30 days and it becomes a habit." - Unknown

Keeping a log for thirty days seems like a good start. This is sort of bringing me to form a new habit. I am finally able to devise a course plan and trying to score good in it. Well, see the beauty of being your own boss!

You can get an A, when you like it. Oh, and it's easier said than done. Then again, we stick to the plan and see how it becomes a habit. So, with this on our side, we conquered day 3 and finished what we started last day.

  • Gave finishing touches to the charcoal portrait. Realized, I need to work on values even more.
  • The  suggestions for the likeness*, space usage , and proportions** were used.
  • Finished it off with touch of fixative
  • Good to have a homework
** Andrew Lumis

I realized it would help to push me better if I had some homework and assigned it to myself there and then. What's more, I even started to prepare for it too.

No comments :