Monday, May 23, 2016

Staying Fluid


My work is on display at my studio, my site, shows, and through online outlets. Making my artwork available for everyone to view, is the process of sustaining and creating better art, an enjoyable and meaningful one.

Oil
20" square
2016

Its been very hard to part with my work, but slowly, I have started to learn to respect letting go. Once an artwork is ready, it develops a life and personality of its own.  The artist needs to step back and allow it to chalk out its own journey from this point on.


Pink Floral
10 x 14 Approx
Oil on Board
2016

The artwork is then priced and put on a display.  The exhibit is an indicator that the artwork is now ready to be taken. I invite the viewers to choose the price they are most comfortable with and oftentimes, let them pick the best offer they can make. All they have to do is, contact me. I also offer the prints on canvas and similar work in different sizes or make a custom piece on commission.

10 x 14 Approx
Oil on Board
2016
Its a win win for all of us. To see a painting go to a happy home is a very gratifying part of the day. Sometimes, people send me back the picture of the displayed art that they had purchased. It makes my heart sing! 

Life seems meaningful and so does my role in it. It helps me create with more enthusiasm, more love, and more of everything nice!
Oil
2016
 
From every painting, I learn something new - it invariably gives me a sense of growth. This happy vibe keeps me moving, and I am very grateful for everyone who becomes part of this creative and meaningful journey. 

"Let it flow..."


No comments :