Sunday, February 1, 2015

February 26 Fast Approaching


What's so special about February 26?

It's the anniversary of my artistic journey! I chose to become a full-time artist almost around this time of the year exactly one year ago. There were many things happening right here right inside me. Just too many ideas, too many push-pull instances, a creative chaos - that finally led me straight to the proverbial light bulb moment! It had to be.

I am honored to have people trusting me with my new decision, I understand it has affected many and has made impact at various levels, still believing in me and respecting me for who I am and what I am going for - is what makes me a better person.

With this, I hope I would be able to make a difference, no matter how little, in others' life and try to do everything better than before. If I could bring a smile on a face through my art, I would consider my life successful. With gratitude, I await to welcome the new year.

No comments :