This this piece I knitted flower and two leaves separately and sewed it on a green backdrop. I used red heart brand for all three colors. I am planning to get a shadow-box to frame it in for display.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
1. Take an empty cylindrical box of salt (I used Morton's).
2. Cut the top and clean it thoroughly.
3. Peel off the wrapper and scrape off any leftovers of the label.
4. Decorate it with your favorite picture, stickers, ribbons or a knitted tubular sweater.
5. Put in some coins to give it a heavy base to avoid any tripping.
6. Use it as a pencil holder.
For this pair, I used the following:
Needle size: US 10
Color: Ocean Blue
The pattern is for the sizes small(newborn to 3 months), medium(4-9 months), and large(9-15 months)
Please note, the pattern is available for $1 effective Sep, 2015.
You may pay via paypal by clicking the button below.
If you have a reason for not being able to pay $1, let me know.
I will offer it for free.