I am quite excited to announce that the portrait series that was started around a theme has been finished. With a year full of learning, I am happy that I could not only meet the deadline but also could paint to my heart's delight!
Here are some snippets of this journey:
- Over a twenty portraits completed.
- Process: Photoshoot, photoprint, finalize a picture, paint. Repeat.
- I tried almost all the media - pen , pencil, pastel (hard and soft)
- I fell in love with oil all over again.
- On the side, I could start another series.
- Created other unrelated pieces for the exhibition acceptance.
18 x 24.5
Soft pastels on paper
I could not include many into the series purely due to lack of available time. I am sure, we would work on something together in the future.
Now we look forward to the public viewing of this artwork. I will post updates on that very soon. Till then!