Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy New Year!



Time, like a bird, flies!

A moment, a day, a week, a month....where does the time go! I am amazed how fast the past year has gone by. So fast, in fact, I didn't get a chance to truly appreciate the offerings it brought. I would remember it very fondly. For being so generous and so giving that I didn't get a pause to thank it properly. So here goes, right now is the right time to say Thank You to the special year 2014. This year,
  • Is the year of many firsts!
  • Was made special by my munchkins, they make me feel so proud. Truth is, they have taught me the true meaning of life. 
  • I met some of the most amazing people, who made a positive impression on my career. Some of them are - Gwenn, Roopa, Irene, Barbara, Carolina, and many of my models.
  • I am very thankful for the support from so many of you that I am not sure I will ever be able to reciprocate. But I will make sure, I try.
  • Enjoyed being among the old friends.
  • A new member joined our family. Lovely new bride of my baby brother. What bliss to see them as a couple. 
  • Met with my close as well as extended family.
  • Enjoyed the new chapter of my life, I cannot wait for weekends to get over!
  • Received great books, great gifts, and surprises.  
So many things to be thankful for but my very special thanks is reserved for my sweetheart, my power, my one and only, for being there for me this year and every year! Nothing is possible without him being around. Thank you for all the kind words, you have no idea how much they mean to me.

Looking back, friends and family, all I want to express is, gratitude.

Hope you are having a good start in 2015. May it brings you happiness and peace for all.  Happy new year!

No comments :