Monday, July 27, 2015

Artwork Available for Sale



I am excited to share some of the artwork that is available to buy. If you are a San Francisco Bay Area resident, there is no shipping fee.

From this Fall, I will be selling through online outlets, so that l can better focus on creating art. I will post the updates as it comes. In the meantime, I will add work here.

So far, I have sold my work only to people I already know. I did not get a chance to have a official website but I am working on creating one. So, I am curious to move onto the next step.

As I begin this new phase of my art-career, I am aware there will be a lot of opportunities to learn from. I will be very happy to share my experiences in hopes to help anyone interested. So keep watching this space.

As always, I will look forward to your support. I am accepting commission work and glad to discuss any art related query.

Click on the the link to the artwork for sale.Thanks for your support.

2 comments :

Fran said...

That's exciting. Good luck!

Bhavna said...

Thank you, Fran!

Sometimes, we have to do what we have to do!

:-)

Bhavna