Tuesday, November 23, 2010

And baby makes it four

When my daughter was born, I thought I could not be more blessed than this. Until we had the new baby. As the family grew to four our joys and blessings grew manyfolds.

As I hold my newborn in my arms it feels far beyond being blessed. The baby is a perfect, absolute flawless creation! Its hard to imagine how something can be so beautiful and tender. I cannot be more thankful for anything than this. The feeling of being parents cannot be compared to any other. It has so many stages and levels of bonding that every aspect of life becomes meaningful.

With new baby in our lives, we are experiencing all the fun all over again. And thank our stars in all possible ways.

2 comments :

Vinita said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news! Is it a boy or a girl? What's his/her name?

Bhavna said...

Thank you!