Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Preparing for the trip




Untitled
24 x 12 (Approx.) Oil on canvas
(Retouched with pastels)


Preparation is the key to everything done well. Be it the preparation of  upcoming exam, a show, a party or anything of that nature. Planning and preparing in a timely manner makes the big task break it into smaller ones and thus can be taken care of rather easily. It helps you see the whole project as a series of smaller assignments and help you further reprioritize the remaining tasks.

Does it guarantee success? Well, there are no guarantees in life, so, the simple answer is, no. But we can agree that it's one of the influential tool to tilt the chances in the favor of success.

So, having that in mind, I will like to share that, I have been busy preparing for the upcoming trips. I hope things will be as we plan and prepare for. But I have to admit the hovering anxiety of the unknown is somewhat daunting. These are two very different trips. One is of a real trip like trip. Where you pack your bags and leave. And the second one is more in the alleys of my mind.

Now that's where the hard part is. When the journey exist in the mind, planning becomes somewhat confusing. How, what, where, and when? After a long and hard thought, I chose to what I always like to do. Talk it out!

So here it is. This year, I am going back to work as a full time artist. Soon after my abovesaid trip.


No comments :