Monday, January 26, 2009

Front of Mauve Sweater Completed

The front measures 22" when on machine and I'm ready to bind off. The texture feels rather harsh than when I knitted the same yarn with needles. I am thinking of making the back by hands. Not sure though as I am quite pressed for the time for knitting.

The cables look quite pretty despite the mistake and all :-) I am not too sure what would I do with that. Shall I leave it at that or try to redo it for the second time.


You need to have a closer look to pinpoint the mistake. Here is one -

7 comments :

mazhalai said...

thank you for your kind comments on my blog.
Me just found yours.
Love the color of this sweater

Bhavna said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

roopanjalimisra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bhavna said...

Thanks Bhabhi! I am glad you found my blog. I have made some changes to the cables since last time and I need to fix the gauge too.

roopanjalimisra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bhavna said...

I just checked this has no comment moderation :-( But you know what, I think you can delete your comment and publish a new one. Do you want me to delete your comments?

Bhavna said...

I have deleted your comments as asked, please feel free to add new ones!