Monday, December 14, 2015

Last Show of 2015


I have no words for those who consistently have been supporting my art. They do it selflessly, lovingly and, just so naturally. It was very touching when they offered the gift of their time to come down to wish me on my show's reception. From the deepest of my heart, I send my gratitude and best wishes their way. You know who you are and I have very cliched, but heartfelt words for you - "Thank you!"


Cellphone Collage of the Show

The show runs till March 2016. If you haven't visited, feel free to stop by when you get a chance. I was told "Now You See It" has an interesting touch. Let me know what you think.

Our photographer could not be there on the day, so we made up by sporadically taking pics from cell phone. Sorry about that. But if you have any from the show, please do share with us.

Happy holidays, everyone!

No comments :