Monday, May 5, 2008

The Black Scarf


Dated for May 5, 2008 12:22 PM

This is the current project I am working on. Knitting a scarf is a rather a relaxing experience especially after completing a dress. Mostly because it doesn't require much of attention (the same stitch repeats), gets completed in relatively no time, and can be embellished even months after completion.

This is the second scarf I made. The first was a long time ago. That had nice colored stripes and a purple border. I didn't make any scarves after that...for no particular reason.

a few days back, I just wanted to knit and this yarn was lying around for some time. So, it it got started!

I used 11.0US needles with 24 stitches in knit stitch. I am planning to add some tassels or pompoms to the edge for a funky look.

Design Copyrighted. Please do not use anything from this site without my consent.

No comments :